Mysupplementplug.com is located in the United States. Information collected on our website and applications is stored in the United States; therefore, your information may become subject to U.S. law. By using our Site(s), you consent to the transfer of your data overseas and across borders, and from your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world. The laws governing data in your home country may differ from those in the countries to which data is transferred. By accessing and using our website and mobile applications, you consent to the transfer of your data in this manner.
- INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- Information You Provide to Us
- Information that is necessary for the use of mysupplementplug.com’s website and/or mobile applications.
We ask for and collect the following personal information about you when you use our website or mobile applications, which is necessary for the performance of a contract between you and us (for example, placing an order or enrolling in a subscription program) and to allow us to comply with various legal obligations. Without this information, we may not be able to provide you with all of the requested services.
- Account Information. When you sign up for a mysupplementplug.com account, via our website or mobile applications, we require certain information such as your first and last name, e-mail address, username, and password. If you choose to register by using a third-party account (such as your Facebook account), please see “Information We Collect from Third Parties” below. You may also provide optional information as part of your mysupplementplug.com profile, including additional contact information, location, etc.
- Order Information. When you place an order on our website or sign up for a subscription service, we may request that you provide additional information such as your billing and shipping addresses and phone number.
- Payment Information. To facilitate processing of payments on our website, we require you to provide certain financial information (for example, your credit card number).
- Communications with mysupplementplug.com. When you communicate with mysupplementplug.com via our website or mobile applications (for example, for customer service inquiries), we collect information about your communication and any information you choose to provide.
- Essential Cookies. Certain tags or cookies are necessary in order for our Site(s) to operate correctly.
- Information you choose to provide to us.
You may choose to provide us with additional personal information in order to obtain a better user experience when using the mysupplementplug.com Site(s). This additional information will be processed based on your consent or mysupplementplug.com’s legitimate interests, as specified below:
- Additional Profile Information. You may choose to provide additional information as part of your mysupplementplug.com profile, such as gender, first and last name, preferred language, username, personal description, photographs, videos, health statistics, health goals, forum posts, etc. This information, if you choose to provide it, will be part of your public profile page and will be publicly visible to others.
We processes this information based on your consent; however, we also processes your mysupplementplug.com Account username based on its legitimate interest in preserving and maintaining forum threads and posts that comply with tmysupplementplug.com’s Blog Rules. Mysupplementplug.com has a legitimate interest to ensure the ongoing management of its business and to maintain an acceptable and uninterrupted experience for other forum users. You have the ability to delete your blog posts; however, if another user replies to your post(s), such replies, including the original post, will remain publicly-viewable.
- Other Information. You may otherwise choose to provide us information when you fill in a form, conduct a search, update or add information to your mysupplementplug.com Account or profile, respond to surveys, post to community forums or on product reviews, participate in promotions, or use other features on the mysupplementplug.com Site(s). This information is processed based on your consent.
- Information We Get from Your Use of Our Site(s) and Services
When you use our Site(s), we automatically collect information, including personal information, about the services you use and how you use them, such as information about how you use or interact with our website and mobile applications, view or interact with our ads and content, and information about your computer or mobile device. This information may include:
- Usage Information. We collect information about your interactions with our website and mobile applications such as the pages or content you view, your searches, and other actions on our Site(s).
- Device Information. We automatically collect device information when you access our website or mobile applications, even if you have not created a mysupplementplug.com account or logged in. That information includes, among other things: your IP address, operating system version, device type, system and performance information, and browser type. Additionally, certain services include a unique application number. This number and information about your installation may be sent to mysupplementplug.com when you install or uninstall a certain service or when a service periodically contacts our servers, such as for updates.
- Log Data. Like most websites today, our web servers keep log files that record data each time a device accesses those servers. The log files contain data about the nature of each access, including IP addresses, internet service providers, files viewed on our website, operating system versions, device type, and timestamps.
- Local Storage. We may collect and store information – including personal information – locally on your device using mechanisms such as browser web storage and application data caches.
- Location Information. When you use our services, we may collect information about your precise or approximate location as determined through data such as your IP address or mobile device’s GPS to offer you an improved user experience for things such as personalized content, language preferences, advertising, or search results. Most mobile devices allow you to control or disable the use of location services. Most likely, these controls are located in the device’s settings menu; however, if you have questions about how to disable your device’s location services, we recommend you contact your mobile service carrier or your device manufacturer. We may also collect this information even when you are not using our apps if this connection is enabled through your settings or device permissions.
- Payment Transaction Information. Mysupplementplug.com, or its third-party agents, collects information related to your payment transactions through our website or mobile applications, including the payment instrument used, date and time, payment amount, payment instrument expiration date, and billing post code; PayPal or Amazon Pay e-mail address (if such payment method is used); your address; and other related transaction details. This information is necessary for the adequate performance of the contract between you and us for provision of payment services.
- Information We Collect from Third Parties
Mysupplementplug.com, or its third-party agents, may collect information, including personal information, that others provide about you when they use our Platform(s), or obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect through our Site(s). We do not control, supervise, or respond for how the third parties providing your information process your personal data, and any information request regarding the disclosure of your personal information to us should be directed to such third parties.
- Third-party Services. If you link, connect, or login to your mysupplementplug.com account (desktop or mobile) with a third-party service (e.g., Facebook), the third-party service may send us information such as your registration and profile information from that service. This information varies and is dependent on the privacy policies or settings for those accounts.
- Advertising Partners. Online advertisers or third parties may share information with us to measure, report on, or improve the performance of ads on the mysupplementplug.com Site(s), or to determine what kinds of ads to show you on or off the mysupplementplug.com Site(s).
- Other Sources. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we may receive additional information about you, such as demographic data or fraud detection information, from third-party service providers and/or partners, and combine it with information we have about you. For example, we may receive fraud warnings from service providers for fraud prevention and risk assessment efforts. Additionally, we may receive information about you and your activities on and off the mysupplementplug.com Site(s) through partnerships, or about your experiences and interactions from our partner advertising networks.
- HOW WE USE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
mysupplementplug.com (or our third-party agents) uses, stores, and processes information, including personal information, about you to provide, understand, improve, and develop mysupplementplug.com’s Site(s), create and maintain a secure environment, and comply with our various legal obligations.
- Provide, Improve, and Develop mysupplementplug.com’s Site(s) and Services
We use the information we collect to provide, improve, and develop mysupplementplug.com’s Site(s) by, for example:
- Enabling you to access and use mysupplementplug.com’s Site(s) (e.g., website and mobile apps);
- Operating, protecting, improving, and optimizing mysupplementplug.com’s Site(s), services, and experience, such as by performing analytics and conducting research, part of which may include contacting you via the contact information you have provided to us;
- Offering you a personalized experience by, among other things, ranking search results or showing customized ads based on your searches and preferences;
- Contacting you via contact information you have provided to us regarding order information, subscription status, or other mysupplementplug.com Account related questions or support;
- Enabling you to access and use our payment services (e.g., PayPal, Amazon Pay, etc.) to place orders or sign up for subscriptions;
- Providing customer service via convenient avenues, such as chat; and
- Sending you service or support messages.
- Create and Maintain a Secure Environment
We use the information we collect to ensure mysupplementplug.com’s Site(s) are secure by, for example:
- Detecting and preventing fraud, spam, abuse, security incidents, and other harmful activities;
- Conducting investigations and risk assessments;
- Verifying or authenticating information or identifications provided by you;
- Conducting checks against databases and other information sources;
- Complying with our legal obligations;
- Resolving disputes with any of our users and enforcing our agreements with third parties; and
- Enforcing our other policies.
- Provide a Personalized Experience and Improve Our Advertising and Marketing
We use the information we collect to provide a custom user-experience through things such as:
- Sending promotional messages, marketing, advertising, and other information that may be of interest to you, unless you indicate a preference to opt-out of receiving these communications (you can opt out of marketing communications at any time by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link in such e-mails);
- Personalizing, measuring, and improving advertising to be more tailored to your interests in products, training programs, content type, etc.; and
- Administering referral programs, rewards, surveys, sweepstakes, contests, or other promotional activities or events sponsored or managed by mysupplementplug.com or its third-party business partners.
- HOW WE SHARE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We work with various third-party partners who help us provide and improve our products and services. We don’t sell any of your information to anyone, and we never will. We also impose strict restrictions on how our partners can use and disclose the data we provide. We have summarized how we share the information we collect below.
- With Your Consent
We may share your information at your direction or as described at the time of sharing, such as when you authorize a third-party application or website to access your mysupplementplug.com Account.
- Profiles and Other Public Information
Some of mysupplementplug.com’s Site(s) let you publish information, including personal information, that is visible to the general public. For example:
- Parts of your profile page, such as your first and last name, your username, your description, your fitness statistics (e.g., weight), fitness goals, current training programs, public photographs, and city (if provided) are publicly visible to others.
- If you submit content in mysupplementplug.com’s public forums; on social media posts, product reviews, other users’ accounts; or use similar features on mysupplementplug.com’s Site(s), that content is publicly visible.
Information you share publicly on mysupplementplug.com’s Site(s) may be indexed through third-party search engines. If you change your settings or delete public-facing content, these search engines may not update their databases. We do not control the practices of third-party search engines, and they may use caches containing your outdated information.
- Interaction Between Members on Our Sites
Some of mysupplementplug.com’s Sites(s) allow you to communicate with other Site users via private direct message or other means, in which case we will share such communications with the intended recipient. You should consider who you choose to share information with, because people who can see your activity and/or communications on the mysupplementplug.com Site(s) can choose to share it with others on and/or off our Site(s), including to people and businesses outside the audience you may have intended. For example, when you send a message to specific members, they can screenshot or re-share that content to others across or off our Site(s) or in-person. Also, when you comment on someone else’s post, react to their content, or post a review on a product, your comments and reactions are visible to anyone who can see the other person’s content.
- Compliance with Laws, Responding to Legal Requests, Preventing Harm, and Protection of mysupplementplug.com’s Rights
- Service Providers
We uses a variety of third-party service providers to help us provide services related to the mysupplementplug.com Site(s) and our services. Service providers may be located inside or outside of the European Economic Area (“EEA”) or the United Kingdom (“UK”). For example, services providers may help us: (i) conduct fraud prevention and risk assessments; (ii) perform product development, maintenance, and debugging; (iii) provide customer service, advertising, payment, and transactional services; (iv) help us track website analytics, such as conversion and traffic metrics; and (v) verify information against public databases.
We may need to share your information, including personal information, in order to ensure the adequate performance of our contract with you (e.g., name and billing address to complete a transaction and ship your order).
We enter into confidentiality and data processing terms with third-party service providers to ensure they comply with high levels of confidentiality and best practices in privacy and security standards.
- Aggregated Data, Analytics, and Advertising Partners
Mysupplementplug.com may share aggregated information (i.e., information about our users that we combine so that it no longer identifies or references an individual user) and other anonymized information for regulatory compliance, industry and market analysis, demographic profiling, marketing and advertising, and other business purposes. We also provide aggregated statistics and insights that help our vendors and partners understand how people are engaging with their content, listings, products, and other content on the mysupplementplug.com Site(s).
We also provides advertisers and product vendors with reports about the kinds of people seeing their ads and how their ads are performing on mysupplementplug.com’s Site(s); however, we do not share information that personally identifies you (e.g., information such as your name or e-mail address that by itself can be used to contact you or identifies who you are) unless you give us permission. For example, we provide general demographic and interest information to advertisers and/or product vendors (e.g., that an ad or product campaign was seen by a male between the ages of 25 and 34 who lives in Germany and likes weight gainer protein powders) to help them better understand their audience, including their preferences and wants.
- Social Media Platform(s)
Where permissible according to applicable law (and in accordance with your privacy settings), we may use certain limited personal information about you, such as your e-mail address, to hash it and to share it with social media Site(s), such as Facebook or Google, to generate leads, drive traffic to our Site(s), or otherwise promote our products and services or our Site(s). These processing activities are based on our legitimate interest in undertaking marketing activities to offer you products or services that may be of interest to you. The social media Site(s) with which we may share your data are not controlled or supervised by us; therefore, any questions regarding how your social media platform service provider processes your personal data should be directed to such provider.
If you are within the EEA or the UK, please note that you may, at any time, opt out of this data processing by unchecking “Social Media and Advertising” cookies in your Cookie Settings.
- Linked Third-party Accounts
You may link your mysupplementplug.com Account with your account at some third-party social networking services, such as Facebook. When you create this link, the limited information you provide to us from the linking of your accounts may be stored, processed, and transmitted by mysupplementplug.com. The publication and display of information that you provide to mysupplementplug.com through this linkage is subject to your privacy settings and authorizations on our Site(s) and the third-party website. We only collect your information from linked third-party accounts to the extent necessary to ensure the adequate performance of our contract with you, or to ensure that we comply with applicable laws, or with your consent.
- Corporate Affiliates
To enable or support us in providing the mysupplementplug.com Site(s) or services, we may share your information, including personal information, within our corporate family of companies (both financial and non-financial entities) that are related by common ownership or control.
- Sharing with mysupplementplug.com. Even if your country of residence is not the United States, your information may be shared with mysupplementplug.com, which provides the technical infrastructure for the mysupplementplug.com Site(s); product development and maintenance; payment processing; customer support; and other business operation services to other mysupplementplug.com entities. The data sharing is necessary for the performance of the contract between you and us and is based on our legitimate interests in providing the mysupplementplug.com Site(s) globally.
- Business Transactions
- THIRD-PARTY PARTNERS & INTEGRATIONS
The mysupplementplug.com Site(s) may contain links to third-party websites or services, such as third-party integrations or third-party branded services. Mysupplementplug.com does not own or control any of these third-party partners and when you interact with them, you may be providing information directly to the third-party providers, mysupplementplug.com, or both. These third-party providers will have their own rules about the collection, use, and disclosure of information. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of the other websites you visit.
- GLOBAL OPERATIONS
We are continuously implementing and updating administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help protect your information against unauthorized access, loss, destruction, or alteration. Some of the safeguards we use to protect your information include firewalls and data encryption; compliance certifications (e.g., annual re-certification of compliance with Payment Card Industry’s Data Security Standards); information access control; and thorough security and breach response policies and procedures. In the event of any actual or suspected unauthorized use of your mysupplementplug.com account, please contact us following the instructions in the “Contact Us” section below.
- ACCOUNT DATA RETENTION
- SAFETY OF MINORS
Use of mysupplementplug.com’s Platform(s) is not intended for and may not be used by individuals under the age of 13 located in the United States or under the age of 16 if located outside of the United States (or under a lower age if permitted by the laws of their residence). We do not knowingly collect personal data from minors or allow them to register accounts. If it comes to our attention that we have collected personal data from a minor, we may delete this information without notice. If you have reason to believe this has occurred, please contact our Customer Service department.
- YOUR OPTIONS
Mysupplementplug.com acknowledges your right to access your personal data. Whenever you use our services, we aim to provide you with access to your personal information. If that information is wrong, we strive to give you ways to update it quickly or to delete it – unless we must keep that information for legitimate business or legal purposes. When updating your personal information, we may ask you to verify your identity before we can act on your request.
You can always update your information in your mysupplementplug.com Account or profile by visiting the proper page or updating your mysupplementplug.com profile.
We may reject requests that are unreasonably repetitive, require disproportionate technical effort (e.g., developing a new system or fundamentally changing an existing practice), risk the privacy of others, or would be extremely impractical (for instance, requests concerning information residing on backup systems). Where we can provide information access and correction, we will do so for free, except where it would require a disproportionate effort.
We aim to maintain our services in a manner that protects information from accidental or malicious destruction. Because of this, after you delete information from our services, we may not immediately delete residual copies from our active servers and may not remove information from our backup systems.
- Residents of California
The California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) requires us to disclose categories of personal data we collect and how we use it, the categories of sources from whom we collect personal data, and the third parties with whom we share it, which have been outlined above.
California residents also have the option to exercise the following rights under California law. California residents may exercise these rights by contacting us via our Contact Us form. In order to verify any request, you may need to log in to your account or respond to an email verification request.
- Right to Know and Access Your Personal Information.
You may submit a verifiable request for information regarding the: (a) categories of personal data we collect, use, or share; (b) purposes for which categories of personal data are collected or used by mysupplementplug.com; (c) categories of sources from which we collect personal data; and (d) specific pieces of personal data we have collected about you.
- Right to Equal Service.
Mysupplementplug.com will not discriminate against you if you exercise your privacy rights.
- Right to Delete Your Personal Information.
You may submit a verifiable request to close your account and we will delete personal data about you that we have collected.
- Right to Request That Your Personal Information Not Be Sold.
You may submit a verifiable request to a business that such business not sell your personal data. Mysupplementplug.com does not sell the personal data of our users or customers.
- Customers Located in the EEA AND UK
Notwithstanding the above, customers located in the EEA and the UK may exercise any of the rights described in this section by utilizing our Customer Service Form. Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before taking further action on your request.
- Managing Your Information
You may access and update some of your information, including personal information, through your mysupplementplug.com Account settings. If you have chosen to connect your mysupplementplug.com account to a third-party application, such as Facebook, you can change your settings and remove permission for the app by changing your account settings. You are responsible for keeping your personal information up-to-date.
- Rectification of Inaccurate or Incomplete Information
You have the right to ask us to correct inaccurate or incomplete personal information concerning you (and which you cannot update yourself within your mysupplementplug.com account).
- Data Access and Portability
In some jurisdictions, applicable law may entitle you to request copies of your personal information held by us. You may also be entitled to request copies of personal information that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly-used, and machine-readable format, and/or request us to transmit this information to another service provider (where technically feasible).
- Data Retention and Erasure
We generally retain your personal information for as long as is necessary for the performance of the contract between you and us and to comply with our legal obligations. If you no longer want us to use your information to provide the mysupplementplug.com Site(s) to you, and subject to mysupplementplug.com’s legitimate interest exceptions, you can request that we erase your personal information and close your mysupplementplug.com account. Please note that if you request the erasure of your personal information:
- We may retain some of your personal information as necessary for our legitimate business interests, such as fraud detection and prevention and enhancing safety.
- We may retain and use your personal information to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations. For example, mysupplementplug.com may keep some of your information for tax, legal, and auditing obligations.
- Information you have shared with others (e.g., product reviews, forum postings) may continue to be publicly visible on the mysupplementplug.com Site, even after your account is deleted. However, attribution of such information to you will be removed. Additionally, some copies of your information (e.g., log records) may remain in our database, but are disassociated from personal identifiers.
- Because we maintain the mysupplementplug.com Site(s) to protect from accidental or malicious loss and destruction, residual copies of your personal information may not be removed from our backup systems for a limited period of time.
- Withdrawing Consent and Restriction of Processing
Where you have provided your consent to the processing of your personal information by mysupplementplug.com, you may withdraw your consent at any time by changing your account settings, Cookie Settings, or by sending a communication to mysupplementplug.com specifying which consent you are withdrawing. Please note that the withdrawal of your consent does not affect the lawfulness of any processing activities based on such consent before its withdrawal. Additionally, in some jurisdictions, applicable law may give you the right to limit the ways in which we use your personal information, in particular, where (i) you contest the accuracy of your personal information; (ii) the processing is unlawful and you oppose the erasure of your personal information; (iii) we no longer need your personal information for the purposes of the processing, but you require the information for the establishment, exercise, or defense of legal claims; or (iv) you have objected to the processing pursuant to Section 11.6 and pending the verification whether the legitimate grounds of mysupplementplug.com override your own.
- Objection to Processing
In some jurisdictions, applicable law may entitle you to require mysupplementplug.com not to process your personal information for certain specific purposes (including profiling) where such processing is based on legitimate interest. If you object to such processing, we will no longer process your personal information for these purposes unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for such processing or such processing is required for the establishment, exercise, or defense of legal claim(s).
Where your personal information is processed for direct marketing purposes, you may, at any time, ask mysupplementplug.com to cease processing your data for these direct marketing purposes by updating your Cookie Settings or utilizing our Customer Service form.
- Adjusting Your Cookie Preferences
For customers located in the EEA and UK, you may adjust your Cookie Settings at any time by taking the following actions:
- If you are accessing our site via a desktop browser, you can adjust your Cookie Settings by clicking the “Cookie Settings” link in the mysupplementplug.com footer.
- If you are accessing our site via a mobile app, or using any of mysupplementplug.com’s various mobile applications, you may access and adjust your Cookie Settings in the “Settings” menu in the mobile application.
One important note is that if you do go this route, this might adversely impact your ability to use our services effectively. Enables cookies ensures a smoother experience when you use our Site(s) or mobile apps.
You have the right to lodge complaints about the data processing activities carried out by mysupplementplug.com before the competent data protection authorities in your country.