Plasm Caps V2 is a non-stimulant nitric oxide capsule that is designed to improve endurance, blood flow, and overall vasodilation to the extremities.
This can also be used as an additive to any stimulant pre-workout to obtain better pumps and blood flow, but differs from Plasm Surge in its ability to produce nitric oxide in complementary – yet separate mechanisms.
HOW DOES THIS WORK?
Plasm Caps facilitates the creation of higher nitric oxide levels – this is accomplished through symbiotic nitrate reductase activity and endogenous antioxidant enzymes that produce nitric oxide from dietary nitrates. For a more comprehensive breakdown see: (link to longer writeup).
HOW MUCH SHOULD I TAKE?
Plasm Caps (4 capsules) are best taken 30-45 minutes prior to exercise.
TOP 5 STUDIES:
- The nitrate–nitrite–nitric oxide pathway in physiology and therapeutics. https://www.nature.com/articles/nrd2466
- Promising hypotensive effect of hawthorn extract: a randomized double-blind pilot study of mild, essential hypertension. https://www.semanticscholar.org/paper/Promising-hypotensive-effect-of-hawthorn-extract%3A-a-Walker-Marakis/3e275e8c2b86fe185005565c591d62b26041ae38#paper-header
- Pharmacological effects and clinical applications of propionyl-L-carnitine. https://academic.oup.com/nutritionreviews/article/69/5/279/1935071
- Pine Bark Extracts: Nutraceutical, Pharmacological, and Toxicological Evaluation. http://jpet.aspetjournals.org/content/353/1/9.short
- Evaluation of Phyllanthus emblica extract on cold pressor induced cardiovascular changes in healthy human subjects. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3897005/