YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE CONSTITUTES YOUR AGREEMENT TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
ATTENTION: Please review your shopping cart carefully. Order changes or cancellations can not be made once your order status has been marked as shipped. This order status may update in as little as 30 minutes after an order is placed. Thank you.
2. Limitations on Use. The content on this web site is for personal use only and not for commercial exploitation. You may not decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, rent, lease, loan, sell, sublicenses or create derivative works from the web site or the content. Nor may you use any network monitoring or discovery software to determine the site architecture, or extract information about usage or users. You may not use any robot, spider, other automatic device or manual process to monitor or copy our web site or the content without Provider’s prior written permission. You may not copy, modify, reproduce, republish, distribute, display or transmit for commercial or public purposes all or any portion of the web site, except to the extent permitted above. You may not use or otherwise export or re-export the web site or any portion thereof, the content or any software available on or through the web site in violation of the export control laws and regulations of the United States of America. Any unauthorized use of the web site or its content is prohibited.
3. Not Medical Advice. Content contained on or made available through the web site is not intended to and does not constitute medical advice, nor should it be relied on to medically prescribe or diagnose any illness or disease. Content is presented for education and product information only. No information anywhere herein or on any of the product labels should be interpreted to contradict FDA guidelines.
DISCLAIMER: No statements anywhere on this web site have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
WARNING: Do not use any of these products if you are pregnant or nursing. Discontinue use and see your healthcare practitioner if you experience dizziness, tremors, sleeplessness, headache, heart palpitations or tingling sensations. Refrain from use if you are at risk or are currently being treated for high blood pressure, psychiatric, liver, heart or thyroid disease, diabetes, anxiety, depression, seizure disorder, pernicious anemia or difficulty in urination due to enlarged prostate. See your healthcare practitioner before use if you are taking any prescription drug or MAO inhibitor. Keep all products out of the reach of children. None of these products are intended for use by persons under the age of 18 under any circumstances.
5. No Solicitation. In no event may any person or entity solicit any users with data retrieved from this web site.
6. Advertisers. This web site may contain advertising and sponsorship. Advertisers and sponsors are responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on the web site is accurate and complies with applicable laws. Provider will not be responsible for the illegality of or any error or inaccuracy in advertisers’ or sponsors’ materials.
7. Errors and Corrections. Provider does not represent or warrant that the web site will be error-free and free of viruses. Provider may make improvements and/or changes to its features, functionality or Content at any time.
10. Governing Law and Jurisdiction: U.S. sales are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Wyoming. EU sales are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the U.K.
13. Returns Provider does not accept returns or exchanges for opened and/or used product. Unopened product may be returned for a refund within 30 days of its delivery date. A return shipping label will not be provided by us. The Customer is responsible for the cost of return shipping. Upon receipt of a return at our warehouse, a refund to the original form of payment or store credit for only the cost of the products returned will be issued. Additional shipping fees, such as expedited shipping services, are non-refundable. All other return requests submitted after 30 days of delivery date will be at the discretion of mysupplementplug.com.
14. Replacement Replacement of items lost in delivery or undelivered will be at the discretion of Provider.
15. Customs Duties & Fees The buyer assumes all responsibility for any customs duties or fees. Also, we will not refund orders which are seized by customs. The buyer should be aware of whether or not a product can be shipped to their country before ordering.
17. Payment Verifications: At our discretion, Provider reserves the right to manually verify payment details on any purchase prior to the shipment of an order. The details requested may include, but not necessarily be limited to, proof of picture ID, billing address and/or credit card.
18. Shipping Times: Most orders will ship out next business day. Delays in payment or changes to orders may delay shipment. Orders are shipped out in the order they are received. Mail is not picked up on Sundays, nor does our shipping team package orders or print labels. Therefore, most orders from after hours Saturday night, and all day Sunday, will ship out Monday; unless Monday is an observed holiday. Many of our orders placed during business hours during the week ship out extremely quickly; many within an hour or two of being placed. Please do not place orders till you are sure they are as you want. We often cannot catch orders before going out if you want to cancel or change them. We also do not have systems in place to hold orders till a later date. As such, please do not place orders with comments requesting them being held to a later date. Our processes are in place to get shipments out as fast as we possibly can. Holds, changes, and cancellations are not guaranteed to be addressed before your original shipment goes out. Please make sure everything is correct, and that you actually want to place an order, before completion. This will allow our team to do what we do best, and get shipments out to our customers quickly. Due to order volumes on the days where our warehouse is closed, there can be times where your order may be delayed by an extra business day.
19. Credit Card Statement Descriptors and Charges: Your credit card or bank statement will reflect one of the following descriptors:
20. Sales Tax: Due to the recent Supreme Court decision in South Dakota v. Wayfair, Provider may have to begin collecting sales tax for some states when applicable. Whether or not we collect in your state depends solely on that state’s local laws.
21. Interest-Based Advertising: If you have subscribed to the Providers’ newsletter or maintain a mysupplementplug.com customer account, Provider and its affiliated websites may display to you, or exclude you from, interest-based ads on various third-party platforms including, but not limited to, Facebook, Instagram, Google, Bing, and Yahoo.
– Facebook / Instagram Advertising
Provider and its affiliated websites may display to you, or exclude you from, interest-based ads when you are using Facebook, Instagram, or its related properties through tools offered by Facebook Business Manager. These tools allows us to personalize our ads based on your shopping experience with us.
– Google Advertising
Providerand its affiliated websites may display to you, or exclude you from, interest-based ads when you are using Google or via the Google Display Network through tools offered by Google Ads. These tools allows us to personalize our ads based on your shopping experience with us.
– Microsoft Advertising
Provider and its affiliated websites may display to you, or exclude you from, interest-based ads when you are using Microsoft properties including, but not limited to, Bing and Yahoo! through tools offered by Microsoft Ads. These tools allows us to personalize our ads based on your shopping experience with us.
Unsubscribe from our Newsletter
You may unsubscribe / opt-out from the Providers’ newsletter at any time.
Delete your mysupplementplug.com Customer Account
You may request your customer account be deleted by customer service.
22. Pre-Paid Gift Cards as Form of Payment: Unfortunately, we are unable to accept pre-paid gift cards including, but not limited to, Visa and Mastercard pre-paid gift cards as a form of payment. We apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause.
23. Customer Reviews: To comply with FDA regulations, no customer review can contain content relating to any disease, nor contain any language that may violate statutory guidelines on the sale of dietary supplements or nootropics. Provider may remove wording or statements that are in violation of this rule. If the review cannot be edited to remove the statements and maintain the spirit of the original, it may be removed or replaced entirely with the star rating given. Provider suggests that when writing a review of a product that the customer understands any regulatory limitation we are under, and formats their content accordingly. Product reviews appearing on the Site are prepared by third-parties (including, but not limited to, review pages, message boards, forums, text files, chats, etc.). Provider has not determined whether a specific reviewer’s experience is what an average or typical customer may expect to achieve and should not be construed as advice fromProvider or any of its affiliates.
24. EU Imports: By purchasing products from us, the customer hereby authorizes mysupplementplug.com to import the goods on their behalf. Further the customer agrees that we may delegate the obligation to import the goods on their behalf to a subcontractor (e.g. customs broker). The customer will pay the taxes & duties in addition with the purchase price of the goods.
25. Order Cancellations / Modifications: Review your shopping care carefully before placing an order. Order changes or cancellations can not be made once your order status has been marked as shipped. This order status may update in as little as 30 minutes after an order is placed.
26. Dispute Resolution
By using the Site, you agree that all disputes, claims, or causes of action arising from or related to your use of the Site will be resolved through binding arbitration in Wyoming in accordance with the rules of the American Arbitration Association. ARBITRATION OF A DISPUTE, CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION SHALL BE IN AN INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING.
Nothing in this Section shall prevent Provider from seeking injunctive or other equitable relief from the courts for matters related to data security, intellectual property, or unauthorized access to the Site.
27. RULES OF CONDUCT
By using the Site, you agree that you will not submit any User Content that: (a) is defamatory, abusive, harassing, threatening, or an invasion of a right of privacy; (b) is bigoted, hateful, or racially or otherwise offensive; (c) is violent, vulgar, obscene, pornographic or otherwise sexually explicit; or (d) otherwise harms or can reasonably be expected to harm any person or entity; (e) is illegal or encourages or advocates illegal activity or the discussion of illegal activities with the intent to commit them, including User Content that is or represents an attempt to engage in child pornography, stalking, sexual assault, suicide, fraud, trafficking in obscene or stolen material, drug dealing and/or drug abuse, harassment, theft, or conspiracy to commit any criminal activity; (f) infringes or violates any right of a third party; (g) is commercial, business-related or advertises or offers to sell any products, services or otherwise (whether or not for profit), or solicits others (including solicitations for contributions or donations) unless specifically authorized by Bodybuilding.com; (h) contains a virus or other harmful component, or otherwise tampers with, impairs or damages the Site or any connected network, or otherwise interferes with any person or entity’s use or enjoyment of the Site; (i) violates any specific restrictions applicable to a Forum, including its age restrictions and procedures; or (j) is antisocial, disruptive, or destructive, including flaming, spamming, flooding, trolling, and griefing as those terms are commonly understood and used on the internet. Bodybuilding.com shall be held harmless from any User Content.
28. DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Mysupplementplug.com provides the Site (including all Content) “as is” without warranty of any kind, whether express or implied. You are solely responsible for damage that results from the use of the Site including, but not limited to, damage to your computer system or loss of data.
MYSUPPLEMENTPLUG.COM SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, SECURITY, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND ANY WARRANTIES ARISING OUT OF COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE.
MYSUPPLEMENTPLUG.COM SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES INCLUDING LOST PROFITS, PERSONAL INJURY (INCLUDING DEATH) AND PROPERTY DAMAGE OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER. IN NO EVENT SHALL OUR TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES AND LOSSES FOR ANY CAUSE OF ACTION EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU, OR $100 (WHICHEVER IS LESS).
29. HOLD HARMLESS AND INDEMNITY
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, you agree to hold harmless and indemnify mysupplementplug.com, its parent company, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, licensors, co-branders or other partners, and employees from and against any third-party claim arising from or in any way related to your use of the Site, including any liability or expense arising from all claims, losses, damages (actual and/or consequential), suits, judgments, litigation costs and attorneys’ fees, of every kind and nature.